Friday 1 April 2011

Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers [Album]


Well Ive received my copy of 'Rolling Papers'  through the post this week and I must say it's a lot better than I expected. I knew Wiz could pull of a great album after the download success of his previous mixtapes but was unsure when his style changed a little after hearing 'Roll Up'. 2 tracks on the album that stand out for me are 'Cameras' and 'When I'm Gone' 2 great songs also Cameras kind of remind me of the mixtape 'Burn After Rolling'
 I recommend going out and buying this album, you won't be disappointed! or If you've been with Wiz since 'Prince of the City - Welcome to Pistolvania' Then there should be no reason why you haven't already bought it. 

TRACKLIST:
 
1. When I’m Gone
2. On My Level (feat. Too $hort)
3. Black And Yellow
4. Roll Up
5. Hopes & Dreams
6. Wake Up
7. The Race
8. Star Of The Show (feat. Chevy Woods)
9. No Sleep
10. Get Your Shit
11. Top Floor
12. Fly Solo
13. Rooftops (feat. Curren$y)
14. Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment